- When an investigator becomes delayed, he tips his investigator token on its side to remember that he is delayed.
- A delayed investigator cannot perform any actions.
- This is true even if he would be granted an additional action out of his turn, for example from Charlie Kane's ability.
- Instead of performing actions during the Action Phase, a delayed investigator rights his Investigator token and is no longer delayed.
- If an investigator would become delayed on his turn during the Action Phase, he immediately ends his action and loses all remaining actions instead of becoming delayed.