- Action: You and/or another investigator on your space may move 1 space along a Ship or Train path.
- Effects cannot cause you to discard your Item, Trinket, or Ally possessions unless you choose to.
"Never lose track of the exit or the merchandise."
Finn was making a good living, running liquor from Canada to cities all along the East Coast. He never got caught and never lost a delivery. Now he has taken a job in Chicago and gave his word that he could get it done. This time it won't be alcohol he's delivering, and it won't be the local sheriff trying to catch him. Finn's caught up in some supernatural conspiracy, but in the end, he adheres to the same principles. Deliver the goods. Don't get caught.
Loss of Health
Out of the blue, Finn sends you everything he owns. Gain all of his possessions. You've never known him to give anything away. Something must be wrong. When you search for him, most people tells you he died in a fire. Learning more requires some persuasion (). If you pass, you find him alive but burned beyond recovery, and he tells you he can not complete the job he was hired for; gain 1 Task Unique Asset. If you fail, you never find him. Whether you pass or not, discard his Investigator token.
Loss of Sanity
You don't know how, but Finn managed to sneak his belongings into your room. Gain all of his possessions. Finn's intense paranoia keeps him apart from all human contact, but occasionally, you catch a glimpse of something that reminds you of him (). If you pass, you find a final message from him, telling you all he's learned from the shadows; retreat Doom by 1. If you fail, no trace of Finn is ever seen again. Whether you pass or not, discard his Investigator token.
Finn Edwards has well rounded stats, and a fantastic supporting ability that lets him move himself or other investigators down most paths, making him excellent in a supporting role. Since he can never lose Assets by choice, it is very easy to bulk him up into whatever role the team needs.
Rulings, clarifications, and reminders
- When Finn Edwards uses his active ability, he chooses himself, another investigator on his space, or both himself and another investigator on his space.
- If Finn chooses only himself, he moves to an adjacent space connected by a Ship or Train path.
- If Finn chooses only another investigator on his space, that investigator may move to an adjacent space connected by a Ship or Train path.
- If Finn chooses both himself and another investigator on his space, Finn moves to an adjacent space connected by a Ship or Train path, and the chosen investigator may choose to move to that space as well. Finn and the chosen investigator cannot move to separate spaces.
- If Finn Edwards uses his passive ability to not discard a flipped Unique Asset when instructed, the Unique Asset will be shuffled into the Unique Asset deck anyway.
Please help improve this article or section by expanding it .